Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 99 - in which dieter gets a new Android phone that has a WAY better app

So we planned for the last two weeks for me to go sell my wares at Last Thursday, packed up my racks in the car and everything only to be faced with a day where it would NOT stop raining. Seeing as how the majority of the things I wanted to sell were FEATHERED, I had to cancel my plans. The backup plan included shopping for a new phone (oh, great, instead of MAKING money, I was off spending it. Such is life). I had several hard and fast requrements such as a real keyboard, 4G and that it be compatible with this new program I want to use called Square which is supposed to make taking credit cards a cinch.

And the winner is: The new 4G Tmobile Sidekick. I am not in love with the keyboard placement - it's a little awkward to get my little fingers around the side panels to reach it, but the features are WONDERFUL. One of the great things is that with the Android version of "Fat Secret", the app I've been using to keep track of all my calorie intake is way better than the Blackberry version. I will never have to type out my food detail again because I can export it from the phone AND I will never again have to type INTO it when I have a food that's not in the database because I can BARCODE SCAN IT. Woohoo!

Anyway, Friday morning, 156.7 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Raisin Bran Crunch - 190

Lunch
1 serving Bistro Chef Salad - 270

Dinner
1/2 a Suki's dinner salad including:
1/4 cup slices Cucumber (with Peel) - 4
1/2 serving Mixed Salad Greens - 10
1/4 cup pieces or slices Mushrooms - 4
1/8 cup shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese - 43
1 tbsp Ranch Salad Dressing - 73
and 4 bites of Mark's dinner:

1/4 Plain Cheeseburger on Bun - 79
1 10 strip portion Deep Fried Potato French Fries (from Frozen) - 112

Snacks/Other
2 servings Coconut Rum - 102

total = 930

No comments:

Post a Comment