Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 75

Had kind of a blah day, a one hour power outage (during which I cleaned the house) and after work picked up some groceries and had Mark drop me off 4 miles from home and ran home. Sadly, it took me over an hour, but on the upside, I have now completed "Gateway to 8k" the podrunner series, all 10 weeks. I realize 4 miles is NOT an 8k, I think they use the timing for someone who runs MUCH faster than I. I will probably start the Freeway to 10k series next, though at this point, it would take me over an hour and a half to run a 10k.

And I'm noticing a pattern. Days when I run, I don't eat all my calories. And the next morning I am lighter....hmmmm.

Tuesday morning, 159.5 lbs

Food detail:

dry Honey nut chex - 120
2 large eggs - 147
2 servings broccoli stir fry - 60
sugar free jello pudding - 60
11.2 oz baked potato - 293
green giant broccoli and cheese - 40
1 serving Fat Free sour cream - 20
Mark's potato skin - 105
sugar free jello pudding - 60
1 Tablespoon hummus - 27
5 Special K cracker chips - 19

total = 951

No comments:

Post a Comment