Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 100 - I'm calling this officially down 20 lbs.

The WW scale is still saying 156.7 but the scale I started this whole thing with is still saying 155.5 so I added them together and divided by two and it's 156.1 which is 20 less than the 176 I started at. We'll see where I land in another 100 days.

Yesterday I went for a run at lunch - 2nd attempt to do F210k Week 2, but I had my brand new phone in my pocket and it started POURING rain so instead of trying to go a LITTLE further to keep running the last 4 minutes, I opted to get my phone into the house and out of the not-water-proof pocket of my jacket. Then after work I went to the gym and rode their "virtual reality" bike for 15 minutes and then lifted weights for another 15-20. I even tried out a hula-hoop 'cause NOBODY was there, and it turns out they were filled with water so it kinda hurt. Maybe next time I'll see if I can still jump rope. I swear I'm the ONLY person who goes there on Fridays.

Then this morning I popped outta bed at 10:30am and did some gardening and yard work till after 1pm before I stopped for lunch. I think that's enough exercise for the WHOLE weekend. The gym is closed on Memorial day, so I'll see about finishing Week 2 F210k then.

Saturday morning 156.7 (or 155.5) lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Raisin Bran Crunch - 190

Lunch (1/2 Sukis dinner salad)
1/4 cup slices Cucumber (with Peel) - 4
1/2 serving Mixed Salad Greens - 10
1/4 cup pieces or slices Mushrooms - 4
1/8 cup shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese - 43
1 tbsp Ranch Salad Dressing - 73
1/2 medium slice Toasted Garlic Bread - 47

Dinner (guessing here, it was just one over-sized slice from Pizza Roma)
2 1/2 servings Hawaiian Style Pizza - 625

Snacks/Other
1 serving Chill Light Lime Beer - 100
1 REESE PB CUP MINIS - 44
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160

total = 1343

No comments:

Post a Comment