Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 92

The scale Mark bought for me 93 days ago is not working. I mean, it was always a little finicky, giving different readings depending on where you put it on the floor, and I didn't like that it only gave increments of half a pound, but now it's done it. It's done pissed me off. There's NOTHING I did yesterday that should have provoked this kind of response, so I'm calling it busted. I mean how the HELL can you weigh more AFTER you go to the bathroom? I mean really?

So at lunch today, I'm going to buy a scale that can count in .2 lb increments. Maybe it will tell the truth. Though it's also possible that it will tell me I weigh 5lbs more than this one, so whatever.

And I even ran Week 1 day 2 of F210k yesterday!

Friday morning, 157.5 lbs

Food detail:

Fiber One frosted shredded wheat - 200
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
2 98% fat free hot dogs - 80
fruit gushers - 90
real fruit strip - 45
Panda Express string bean chicken - 170
Suki's dinner salad (cucumber - 8, lettuce - 9, 1/4 cup Mozz - 85, 1/2 cup mushrooms - 8, tablespoon ranch - 73, garlic bread - 96
1 oz rum - 64

total = 971

No comments:

Post a Comment