Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 89

Sadly, it now looks like there is no WAY I'll reach my "halfway goal". Tomorrow marks 90 days - that's 3 months out of the six I predicted it will take to loose 41lbs. And with my weekend of beer, twizzlers, pizza and cinnapie, I am still up 1.5 lbs from Saturday morning. An important lesson, I suppose, is that if I slip up one day, I CANNOT do it again the very next day. And really, I had no business eating the cinnapie at all. Even the 3 slices of pizza were forgivable, and reasonable - and less than I usually have, lol.

Tuesday morning, 158 lbs

Food detail:

ER vanilla yogurt - 60
Baked potato and skin of another - 331
1 Tablespoon ICBINTB - 45
the last 3 Twizzlers - 113
Fiber One bar - 90
1/2 bag of ER Veggie blend salad - 26
2 Tablespoons light ranch dressing - 70
2.25 oz baked pork chop - 94
ER vanilla ice cream cup - 100

Total = 928

No comments:

Post a Comment