Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 85

Checked in at the Livestrong, "calories per hour" website again to see if I am supposed to be eating less again, and sadly, yes, it says that if I continue to list my lifestyle as "sedentary" I will have to reduce to 963 calories per day which I just don't think is possible for me, so I'm going to have to start exercising more regularly to maintain the loss. Needless to say, I am NOT looking forward to this part. Going for a run 2-3 times a week while eating 1000 calories a day is one thing, working your butt off and still not being able to pig out is quite another.

Friday morning, 157 lbs

Food detail:

ER light vanilla yogurt - 60
Stouffers homestyle classics baked chicken breastt - 250
SC low fat carmel cone ice cream - 170
1 98% fat free hot dog - 40
1 slice ER honey white bread - 65
Suki's dinner salad (1 cup mixed greens, 1/2 cup sliced cucumber, 1/4 cup shredded mozzerella, 1/2 cup mushroom slices) - 110
1 tablespoon ranch - 73
slice garlic bread - 96
1 oz rum - 64

total = 928

No comments:

Post a Comment