Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 88. Pizza Day.

As readers from Day 1 may remember, three days before I started this diet was my birthday and for dinner that night we got a heart-shaped cheese pizza from Papa Johns. We've had "a slice" of pizza once or twice since that day, but had not ordered a whole pizza since. Until yesterday. Mark woke up in one of those moods where he really just wanted to stay on the sofa all day and order pizza. It's so rarely that he actually asks for anything that I am compelled to oblige him. I should have stayed far away from the computer while he was ordering, because one look at the little picture of Cinnapie and we had to add that to the order. What a HUGE mistake. I told him he would have to make me do 100 situps in exchange. That does not even come CLOSE to being a fair exchange. I had over 1000 calories in Cinnapie ALONE. Bad, Bad Bad, Bad Girl. But I did do 80 crunches and 20 pushups.

Monday morning, 158 lbs.

Food detail:

3 slices cheese pizza - 630
2 servings Cinnapie - 1220

total = 1750

No comments:

Post a Comment