Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 97

SO, last Thursday there was a Groupon for a 2 month membership to this private women-only gym near my house for only $26, and I had been meaning to check it out anyway so I went ahead and got it. I went for the first time Friday and was THE ONLY ONE THERE sweet! Then I went again Monday and there were only 4 people there and turns out I even knew one of them, she's a friend who works with Mark and throws awesome Halloween parties.

Anyway, I finished Week 1 of F210k on a treadmill which has it's advantages, to be sure, but also some disadvantages. For one, I sweat a LOT more - or at least seem to - since the wind isn't rushing past me cooling me off. The advantages are easy - no curbs, traffic, gravel, dogs, kids on bikes, etc. But it's a little monotonous, and you can't just slow down when you are getting tired unless you push a button. And when you are trying to keep a certain pace, you don't want to do that.

I was going to go again last night and lift some weights, but we walked the dogs to the grocery store instead. Tonight I am meeting my friend there for the aerobics class! We'll see how that goes.

Wednesday morning - STILL FREAKING 157.8! I have no idea how I can eat different things EVERY SINGLE DAY and have wildly varying levels of activity and still weigh the EXACT same. I figured when I got a scale that could calculate down to a tenth of a pound that I'd at least see the tiny movements up and down, but this is getting ridiculous!

Food detail:

Fiber one shredded wheat - 200
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
Bistro Chicken Caesar - 230
ER light vanilla ice cream cup - 100
fruit gusher - 90
2 98% fat free hot dogs - 80
hot dog bun - 110
100 pak pringles - 100
mousse temptations - 60

total = 1013

No comments:

Post a Comment