Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 74

After the week I'd had, I needed a day to do nothing. And I tried. But I'm not very good at doing nothing. So I gathered up some of my nicer jewelry pieces and took them to Be*Mused to see if they wanted to carry them in the store and picked up my monthly check for items that have sold. Then I picked some radishes from my garden, finished a couple sewing projects, played ball with the dogs, and by then it was time for dinner and some quality time with the sofa.

Monday morning, 160.5 lbs. Count down to first menstrual period on diet....any day now. You can tell by the amount of chocolate/sweets in the detail.

Food detail:

1 egg - 74
1 slice ER honey white bread - 65
stuffed cajun style pork chop - 330
2 dove chocolate bunnies - 255
5 marshmellow chicks - 150
kettle korn 100 calorie pack - 100
mousse temtations carmel pudding - 60

total = 1024

No comments:

Post a Comment