Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 76

So there are some days when no matter how hard you try, you just cannot stay on your diet and then there are days when you just fail to give a crap. Yesterday was one of those days. I was doing good until about 2pm when suddenly, there I was eating jelly beans. I know, I know, I said the jelly beans were gone. Well, the GOOD jelly beans were gone, and now I was eating the ones I didn't even LIKE that I had given to my hubby. I thought that would be the end of it, but then we had pasta for dinner with the end of a nice bottle of 06 Paolina, and that DEMANDED chocolate. So I walked to the corner store and got a Hershey bar. That STILL didn't do it. I was quietly plotting to go back to the store when I settled on Rum and tiny blueberry muffins. Sadly, the snacking didn't even stop there. This morning, I know what it was all about with the arrival of my period, but still. That was pretty bad.

Wednesday morning, 159.5 lbs (whew! no damage!)

Food detail:

ER light vanilla yogurt - 60
bistro chef salad - 270
sugar free pudding - 60
jelly beans - 150
white cheddar rice cake - 40
2.75 oz rainbow rotini - 290
1/2 cup Ragu old style sauce - 70
5 oz red wine - 124
1/2 Franz 9 grain thinwich - 45
Hersheys chocolate bar - 210
1 oz rum (with diet root beer) - 64
1 serving Special K cracker chips - 110
1 tablespoon hummus - 27
Little Bites Blueberry Muffins - 180

total = 1700!

No comments:

Post a Comment