Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 98 - the scale moved!

So I was so frustrated by seeing the same number every day for a week, that I took my friend Daniel's advice which was apparently a Weight Watchers motto or some thing. He said "even if you're doing everything right, do something different." So in my madness, I decided I didn't care if the scale went up or down, I just wanted it to change. So after work I ran to the gym (literally, 2 miles - I did almost all of Week 2 Day 1 of F210k but didn't quite finish it) and took what I thought was going to be an aerobics class, but turned out to be an Abs class. OMG. So this teeny-tiny little Ukranian woman had us crunching and stuff for 30 minutes - I thought I was going to die. But I was in good company because the roly-poly girl behind me was struggling as much (or more) than I was. I had to give her props for trying, she was really round. I do NOT envy the apple shaped gals. I'll take my hour-glass ANY day.

So when I thought it was going to be an hour aerobics class I had arranged for Mark to pick me up after, but since it was half hour I thought I'd just finish my run and walk the rest of the way home. Sadly, my podcast would not let me pick up where I left off, I was going to have to start from the beginning again. That wasn't so bad, but the sun finally came out and I hadn't worn a hat (it was practically raining when I left the house) and my whole trip home was right into the sun, so halfway home I had Mark come get me to save me from squinting.

Then, after all that work (and because I was DYING for some fried rice) Mark and I made pork fried rice using some fresh picked green onions from the garden and it was SO YUMMY I had more than I would have usually, figuring that eating more would be "something different" and then had a dessert AND a snack so I went over my calories by almost 300, BUT IT WORKED!

Friday morning, 156.7 lbs BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!  I was so happy about that I checked it on my old digital scale and it said 155.5 lbs! So now I don't know what to think.... and I guess I'll just keep reporting what both scales say as long as they are different (the whole time the Weight Watchers scale said 157.8 the other one said 157.5 which is the best it can do).

Food detail:
Raisin Bran Crunch - 190
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
Bistro Smokehouse BBQ salad - 260
4 servings fat free cool whip - 60
1.5 cups pork fried rice - 502
Snackwells fudge drizzled chocolate chip cookies - 100
cheddar rice cake - 45
Special K bar - 90

total = 1290

No comments:

Post a Comment