Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 82

When you eat real food, that creates "real food leftovers" and that creates problems for the rest of the week. It's fine to save up all my calories on Friday so that I can have Pad See-ew for dinner, but that means at some point I'm having leftovers for lunch and that's more calories than I generally want to spend on lunch. Even the dog helping herself to it while I went to get the mail didn't really help. I was a grumpy gus all night because I couldn't really have dinner. Plus I swept the whole house, did the dishes, took out the trash and recycling and my stupid car decided to stay broken so Mark was "in a mood".

Tuesday morning, 158.5 lbs

Food detail:

chocolate vitatop - 100
leftover Pad See-ew - 570 (though, since it was mostly broccoli, I fail to see how it could really be THAT many calories)
ER vanilla low fat ice cream - 100
Fiber One chewy granola bar - 90
9 grain thinwich - 90
1 serving ER traditional hummus - 45
Pop secret kettle corn - 100

total = 1095

No comments:

Post a Comment