Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 83, in which I run 4 miles in EXACTLY one hour.

It hurt. It hurt a lot. The entire last mile I kept saying to myself that I was going to call Mark and have him come pick me up. Just as soon as the music changed to the walk portion at the end, I was gonna call. But it didn't change. And home just kept getting closer. And my legs just kept running. And a mere 3 blocks from home (if that) the music changed, and there was no POINT in calling, because it would have taken him longer to put his tools away and get in the truck than it would for me to just walk the rest of the way home. So I did it. I made it.

Wednesday morning, 157 lbs

Food detail:
Kashi Go Lean crunch cereal - 200
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
leftover cheesesteak - 261
leftover not-so-fresh-the-2nd-day chips - 140
ER low fat vanilla ice cream cup - 100
1.6 oz pork chop - 84
splash of egg beaters for coating - 6
2.5 saltines for breading - 32
4.2 oz oven baked potato cubes - 86
Snackwells fudge drizzled chocolate chip cookies - 100

total = 1101

No comments:

Post a Comment