Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 78

Thursday's are always a little better. I did still scream at the dogs and eat the ENTIRE rest of the bag of Kit Kat miniatures, but I did it early in the day, skipped lunch and had a 70 calorie dinner so it worked out ok. Plus, you know, karaoke. Singing always makes me feel better.

OH and I got a custom order for a tiny hat (already made and delivered, I was so excited about it) and then at the bar got an order for 3 more hair clips! Woohoo! Thanks Dino and Nikki!

Friday morning, 159 lbs.

Food detail:

ER light vanilla yogurt - 60
13 Kit Kat miniatures - 546
1 98% fat free hot dog - 40
sugar free jello pudding - 60
1 cup Progresso light chicken noodle soup - 70
1 9 grain thinwich - 90
2 Tablespoons hummus - 53
1/3 serving Special K cracker chips - 33
1 oz rum - 64

total = 1016

No comments:

Post a Comment