Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 79

Went a little overboard, but still in the "period zone" so I am forgiving anything this week. Finally got my Thai food that I love so much (Pad See-Ew = wide rice noodles with egg and veggies). I couldn't find the calories for it on my phone app, but it was on the website so I typed it in. Not sure on the serving size, but I had more than what I think is a serving, but mine didn't have chicken in it and the calorie count I found was for one with chicken and since broccolli has fewer calories than chicken, I'm just going to go with it.

Planting trees today!

Saturday morning, 179 lbs.

Food detail:

chocolate vitatop - 100
bistro chef salad - 270
sugar free pudding - 60
Pad See-Ew - 570
2 Breyers smooth and dreamy ice cream sandwiches - 320
special K cracker chips - 110

total = 1353

No comments:

Post a Comment