Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Year 38, Day 16

So there was a moment of daylight yesterday when it wasn't raining and I wasn't at work, so we took the doggies for a walk, only about 1.7 miles, but it was brisk and I got a blister on my ankle, so that was good. Then realized I hadn't taken anything out of the freezer for dinner so we took a Groupon I had for Dublin Pub, an Irish place I'd been dying to try, and set out for the west side. We needn't have bothered.

If I hadn't paid $10 for the Groupon, we'd have left it on the table and walked out. Terrible service, waited an HOUR for our food before the waitress comes to our table to tell us they are OUT of what I ordered and what would I like instead. Well, we'd had PLENTY of time with the menus before (due to the terrible service) and since I had already considered everything on it and didn't want (or couldn't afford the calories in most of it) I just ordered a chef salad (that I could have gotten ANYWHERE) with no tomatoes. She disappears again and another HALF HOUR LATER returns with our food. As she is setting it on the table I asked for to-go boxes and the check. Not even she seemed surprised. I hope she wasn't terribly surprised by the $3 tip either.

Whether it was walking the dogs or waiting HOURS for a salad or just being good all week, the scale obliged.

Wednesday morning, 172.5

Food detail:

2 slices HG key lime pie - 176
4 oz ham - 133
red skinned mashed potatoes - 112
fat free tapioca pudding - 80
pear cider - 150
chef salad - 303
skinny cow low fat carmel cone ice cream - 170

total = 1124

No comments:

Post a Comment