Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 42. The day after PIZZA!

So, shortly before I started this diet, roughly the day or so after my 38th birthday, Mark and I shared a pizza for my birthday dinner. That was the last time we had pizza. So when I suggested that we might grab a slice on our way home from the grocery store, you shoulda seen the way his eyes lit up. Mark LOVES pizza. I mean, we all love pizza, but he could probably live on it. I'd been already trying to figure out how to measure the calories in a slice, and I must admit, I STILL don't know if I am anywhere near accurate, but I did my best. The slice I had (and this is from Pizza Roma on Woodstock, where they sell it by the slice from giant pies) was a sauceless white pizza with chicken, garlic and artichoke. Not a whole lot there calorie-wise besides the cheese and the pizza crust itself. I searched and searched, but the closest I could find on the internet was for the CPK garlic chicken pizza who's completely unhelpful listing said 375 for 1/3 of the pizza. It refused to list what SIZE the pizza was or how many slices that made. Anyhow, I figured about 1.5 times that would be close enough. Eh? it's not like I'm going to have it everyday.

Thursday morning, 166 lbs

Food detail:
Dannon light and fit vanilla yogurt - 80
2 servings Progresso light chicken noodle soup - 140
low fat carmel cone ice cream cup - 170
1.5 servings garlic chicken pizza - 563
low fat ice cream strawberry cheesecake - 150

total = 1102

No comments:

Post a Comment