Friday, March 11, 2011

Diet Day 22

So after bitching about not being able to HAVE cake yesterday, at the end of the day I just couldn't do without it (without being really bitchy). Mark suggested I take the day off from the diet and just "have some friggin cake already" (ok, not technically his words) but in the end, I was able to fit in half a piece of Safeway 2-layer frosted cake even if perhaps the calorie count wasn't EXACTLY right because there's no way of knowing.

Friday morning, 169.5 lbs

Food detail:
4oz OJ - 51
fluffy lemon square - 121
2 servings HG chunky chicken salad - 290
Fat free chocolate pudding - 80
1.25 servings HG cauliflower casserole - 146
4.2 oz white cake with frosting - 444

total = 1132

2 comments:

  1. what is HG cauliflower cassarole and how does one and a quarter servings only have 146 calories? That's so low!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Skatie! My friend Rachel loaned me her cookbook, Hungry Girl's 200 recipes under 200 calories. And the Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is not only VERY low cal, it's actually yummy and filling (if you like cauliflower - my hubby does NOT so I ended up having to eat the whole thing).

    I can send you the recipe if you want - it's great for Veggies (not so for Vegan though - lots of cheese and egg).

    ReplyDelete