Saturday, March 5, 2011

Diet Day 16

WOOHOO! Last night indulgence did not derail my progress! Allow me to explain. I had a crappy week. A really crappy - well, it started Wednesday afternoon and didn't get better till I turned off the computer at 4pm Friday. But Friday the Feds deposited our tax refund (pretty much already spent, but good anyhow) AND someone who had come to look at our car for sale last week showed up and bought it (yay!) So we had a little wiggle room in the finances for a change, AND a Restaurant.com certificate for a swanky place in SW, so we went and had dinner out. I really tried to log the calories from what we ate, but really, how can I possibly guess how many were in the "sweet onion and cashew soup'? I had to put down "french onion" because it was the closest thing I could find in the program on my phone. And Papardelle pork arribiata? No clue. I put "pasta with meat sauce". The glass of '05 Barbera D'asti? um, red table wine. After we got to Suki's I gave up entirely. I could try to figure out the ingredients in a Peppermint Patty (I know there's hot chocolate and rumplemintz?) or Whipped Cream Vodka, but those were the only two drinks I had, PLUS I had gone for a 3 mile run at lunch, so I figured it might even out. And lo and behold, the scale agreed.

Saturday morning, 171 lbs

Food detail:
4 oz OJ - 51
Entenmans Little Bites Blueberry Muffins - 180
slice wheat bread - 69
1 Tbsp reduced fat peanut butter - 94
Fiber One chewy granola bar - 140
Sweet onion and cashew soup - no idea, but french onion has 369 with swiss cheese and croutons
6 oz red wine - 145
spagetti with meat sauce - 255 (BUT the parpadelle is very thick pasta - like flat lasagna noodles and the "meat sauce" was like a spicy carnitas in a tomato sauce AND I only ate about half of it.
Rumplemintz - 103
cocoa - 112
whipped cream vodka - 69

total = 1587 roughly, though I could probably cut that spaghetti and meat sauce in half, plus I ran 3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment