Friday, March 25, 2011

Diet Day 36

I find it interesting that the scale is more friendly to me on the morning after I've had a couple drinks. Bizarre. Anyway, we had my corned beef and cabbage (a scrumptious 500 calorie meal) and then went out to sing some karaoke with friends since I'll be packing tonight and in L.A. tomorrow. It will be a little scary to spend a morning away from the scale and have to wait till Sunday to see if I do any damage in L.A. Also, why is it that I'm more motivated to exercise on the days that I LOSE weight than the days that I don't? Going for a lunchtime run today.

Friday morning, 167 lbs

Food detail:

cheesy cauliflower casserole - 121
spinach quiche - 134
sugar free pudding - 60
3 oz corned beef - 213
1 cup cabbage - 65
7 oz red potatoes - 143
ice cream sandwich - 130
3 oz rum - 193

total = 1065

No comments:

Post a Comment