Monday, March 21, 2011

Diet Day 32

Damnit, damnit, damnit! I was SUPPOSED to run yesterday. What is going on? Oh, yeah, well, there's the crazy ass weather that can't decide if it's going to rain or hurricane, but still.... there was time.... oh yeah, we did drive all over town looking for a stove and I DID get my new purse finished and sewed Luna's Cowardly Lion costume, but DAMNIT I was supposed to RUN. </rant>

Ate leftover schwarma (omg, yum) but then my IC started acting up and I had to drink 6 glasses of water in an hour to get my pill to activate and was rocking in pain on the sofa the rest of the night. Probably unrelated.

Monday morning, 168 lbs

Food detail:

Kashi 7 grain waffles - 150
3oz schwarma - 94
3/4 cup basmati rice - 160
3.5 oz schwarma - 113
3/4 cup basmati rice - 160
low fat ice cream sandwich - 130
SC white mint truffle bar - 100
1 serving Circus Peanuts candy - 150

total = 1057

No comments:

Post a Comment