Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 40. 10 down, 31 to go.

Today we will rejoice in the first 10 lbs lost! It took 40 days (5 days longer than 2 per week) but that's pretty damn good. There have been slip ups and there have been days when I just didn't need to eat, but in the end, I'm obviously doing SOMETHING right. Mark says he can see it in my thighs, but I can tell in the most annoying and useless place. My fingers. My heavy wedding ring has started slipping to the side ever so slightly when my hands are cold.

So, does this mean I'm 25% of the way there? Does this mean I will reach goal weight in 120 days? (When is that, anyway, the end of July?) Stay tuned for the saga as exciting as watching paint dry! or at least as exciting as that spackle that changes from pink to white.

Tuesday morning, 166 lbs

food detail:

Dannon light and fit yogurt - 80
2.5 oz corned beef - 185
1 cup cabbage - 65
5.2 oz red potatoes - 106
sugar free jello pudding - 60
1/2 slim fast Optima chocolate peanut bar - 110
5.7 oz baked chicken - 179
1 cup brown rice and mixed veggies - 215
low fat ice cream cup - 150

total = 1150

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10 lbs! You go girl! There are many people who give up before they get as far as you have. It will get harder and easier to make it the rest of the way. The next 10lbs you lose will be a higher percentage of your overall weight and the 10 lbs after that even higher! But it will also get easier because you know you can do it now and you know the steps to take to make it happen! You are a strong woman and you can do anything you set your mind to!

    ReplyDelete