Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diet Day 27

Ever have one of those days when you're just too busy to eat? Yeah, not very often, but yesterday was it. I had a busy morning and only managed to squeeze in some oatmeal, then went for a run at lunch (a grueling 2.44 miles - tried to run too fast and ended having to walk several blocks) so ate lunch late and didn't have time for anything fancy so just microwaved what I found in the freezer and chased it with some pudding. Then after work I went to pickup a new sewing machine while we baked some potatoes and by the time I got home it was 7pm and I was STARVING - practically ate my potato whole and then felt sick the rest of the night so I couldn't eat anything else.

(OH, and in case anyone was wondering (or caught this) I did stop taking my vitamins for a little while because I didn't want to waste 20 of my allotted calories on them, but I decided that I SHOULD take them, and therefore would just not count those 20 toward my daily total. )

Wednesday morning, 169.5

Food detail:

instand maple and brown sugar oatmeal - 160
Michelina's lean gourmet pizza snackers - 200
fat free chocolate pudding - 80
7 oz baked potato - 183
2 tablespoons fat free sour cream - 20
green giant broccoli and cheese tray - 40

total = 683

No comments:

Post a Comment