Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diet Day 20

Made a new casserole out of the Hungry Girl cookbook Rachel loaned me, and I LOVED IT, (or I was just really hungry) but Mark wouldn't eat his. I guess the part of the recipe that says "even humans who don't like cauliflower will rave about this" is utterly wrong. Not even the 3 kinds of cheese could tempt him to more than a bite. Fine with me, it was so low cal, I had two whole servings and was STUFFED. I also made up my lunch for today, but I don't have as high hopes for it. while I managed to successfully cut the Cauliflower Casserole recipe in half, I tried to do the same with the "I can't believe it's not potato salad" recipe and forgot to cut a few key ingredients in half (!) It ended up being ALL dressing and no substance, so I had to boil and add 4 red potatoes to it just so I'd have something to eat today. That added 440 calories to the recipe bringing the serving calories to 177 (from 97). I'll let you know tomorrow how it tasted.

Wednesday morning, 170.5 lbs

Food detail:
4 oz OJ - 51
fluffy lemon square - 121
fat free vanilla yogurt - 60
Ready Pac Bistro chef salad - 270
2 servings cheesy Cauliflower casserole - 234
Skinny Cow low fat ice cream Carmel Cone - 170

Total = 906

No comments:

Post a Comment