Friday, March 18, 2011

Diet Day 29

After 2 days of not eating ENOUGH, I knew I could hit the mark on St. Patty's Day, if only because I would be supplementing my calories with a little liquor. Not much, ended up only having 3 drinks, but it was nice to go out. Mark had ordered a French Dip for dinner at the bar and it smelled SO GOOD I had to order something myself even though I had already made and ate my Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole at home. But the bar computer somehow lost my order and I didn't get my veggie plate until nearly midnight and I barely had time to eat all the cucumber slices, a few mushroom bits and a couple broccoli florets before some stupid drunk girl went up to sing one of MY signature songs and we had to scram before I had to listen to it.

Friday morning, 167.5 (woohoo!)

Food detail:
fluffy lemon square - 121
light vanilla yogurt - 60
1 serving not-potato-salad - 97
5 oz red potatos - 102
oatmeal creme pie - 170
1 slice lowfat swiss cheese - 70
1 serving Honey nut chex - 120
1/2 cup nonfat milk - 43
1 serving Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole - 117
2 oz rum - 128
1 oz vodka - 64
1 Tbsp ranch dressing - 73
cucumber slices - 8
(the other veggies were so few it's difficult to even calculate)

total = 1173

No comments:

Post a Comment