Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working my way back to diet land

Leftover Easter candy in the stores tripped me up yesterday, but as a Cadbury creme egg has the same number of calories as a Skinny Cow ice cream cup (and was on sale) we picked up several of those instead of my usual treat. I also found some "mousse" cups by the pudding snacks at only 60 calories a serving so I'll see how those are today. Panda Express for dinner, and I had saved enough calories to have chow mein and then...TADA! couldn't finish it! So I got to have extra dessert - some stale jelly beans which were TOTALLY not worth it.

Wednesday morning, 162 lbs

Food detail:
deep chocolate vita top - 100
2 98% fat free hot dogs - 80
100 calorie pak pringles - 100
Eating Right ice cream cup - 100
Panda Express Beef with broccoli - 130
1/2 serving Panda chow mein - 200
Cadbury creme egg - 150
24 jelly beans - 150

total = 1070

No comments:

Post a Comment