Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 48 in which dieter turns into Nancy Drew

So I know you didn't all tune in to hear my car saga, but it's my blog and this is what's happening in my life. So yesterday at lunch I went and picked up the Certification of Ownership Facts form from the DMV which the DMV call center guy told me might be a way around all the stupid boys and their missing paperwork, and then I drove to the address listed on the bill of sale from the salvage yard looking for a Mr. Simon Williams. I found the house, and knocked on the door.... no answer (as expected) BUT there was a '67 Cutlass parked out front with a for sale sign on it that included a phone number. I jotted it down and went home. I called the number and YAY! got ahold of Simon who was understandably a little confused as to who I was, but happy to help and agreed to send me the bill of sale from him to...... YES! the other missing guy! The last missing puzzle piece. (His confirmation that he sold it to him was what confirmed that the car has in fact had 7 owners since February and not some infinite number). Anyway, I celebrated with some lasagna and a lovely glass of '05 Dolcetto and a Hershey's chocolate bar. Yeah, it put me over my daily limit by a bit, but I didn't care.

Thursday morning, 163.5

Food detail:

Kashi 7 grain waffles - 150
Michelinas pepper steak with rice - 250
skinny cow low fat dulce de leche ice cream cup - 150
1.25 servings Stouffers homestyle lasagna with meat sauce - 325
5 oz red wine - 125
Hershey's Milk chocolate bar - 210

total = 1210

No comments:

Post a Comment