Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 46

So I got up around noon, had some cereal, test drove a Camaro, and went shopping. I didn't MEAN to go shopping. It just kinda happened. I popped into Ross to glance around for a purse (a particular look of purse that I think I must have made up in my dreams because I couldn't find it) but ended up finding TWO purses and FIVE dresses.

Oh, the joy of trying on clothes that fit! I didn't even mind that they were still size L, they just looked so good. I told Mark I could stop right here and be happy, but I wont because I know how much better it can get. Keep an eye out for me in the new dresses, I look HOT!

So by the time I got home, it was 5pm and I had still had nothing all day but the cereal, and decided to go for a run. By the time I got my shoes on, my tummy was grumbling so I had a banana and was out the door. Made it ALMOST to Mt. Tabor park! 3.36 miles!

Then showered and treated myself to the pub for dinner. There was nothing similar to a Cornish Pastie in my phone app that I use to track calories, so I ordered the fish n chips. I know, why would a girl who hates fish order that? Well, when it's hot and fresh it's a little like chicken, only less flavor and I know it's good for me so I eat it until I remember it's fish and I stop. I never over-eat fish. Plus I ended up pulling off most of the breading and only had about a dozen fries. I is good girl :)

Monday morning, 164.5 lbs

Food detail:

Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal - 200
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
banana - 105
fish n chips (inaccurate because I pulled off breading and didn't eat most of the fries) - 570
1 pint Magners cider - 210 (actually reserched)
Breyers smooth and dreamy chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sandwich - 160

total = 1288 (but probably not because of the fish thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment