Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Days 64 to 68 - The Vegas Weekend

Hello dear readers! So good to be home after a FABULOUS weekend with the girls. And much to my surprise, the scale was not terribly mean to me (in fact, were I not terribly "backed up" as consuming too much alcohol tends to do to the system) I might even be the same as the day I left. I counted not a single calorie all weekend, but did tend to make smaller portion choices and skipped many meals in favor of light snacking. Overall, I think I did pretty well considering I HAD to have the Sinful Southern Pie at Lagasse's and the chocolate croissant at Buchon.

Tuesday morning, 162 lbs

Food detail (from Thursday - do you remember Thursday? I don't):

Thomas' light english muffin - 100
4 oz OJ - 56
2 98% fat free hot dogs - 80
hot dog bun - 110
100 calorie pack pringles - 100
1/2 cup cucumber slices - 8
medium slice garlic bread - 96
1 cup mixed greens - 9
1/4 cup mozzerella cheese - 85
1/2 cup mushroom slices - 8
1 TBSN ranch dressing - 73
low fat ice cream cup - 150
2 oz rum - 128

total = 1003

No comments:

Post a Comment