Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 55

This diet is starting to feel interminable. All I can think of is foods I shouldn't have. Got take out "pan Asian" (whatever that means) but this local place called Wei Wei has a dish called Dan Dan Mein that's just like Dan Dan Noodles at P.J.Changs only they give you WAY more chicken and sauce for half the price. It was obviously more than a serving so I put half in a tupperware container, but what remained made me too full. So it was probably much more than the calorie count I found for Pei Wei's Dan Dan Mein in my counter program on my phone. Does anyone know if Pei Wei and Wei Wei are related companies?

Thursday morning, 162.5 (just barely - the scale was having trouble making up it's mind again)

Food detail:

Thomas' light wheat english muffin - 100
Bistro chicken caesar salad - 230
Deep chocolate vitatop - 100
WW lemon cake - 80
Dan Dan noodle bowl - 390
low fat ice cream cup - 150

total = 1050

No comments:

Post a Comment