Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Two Months In...

I was really going to be good yesterday (a lot of my posts begin that way, don't they?) I even worked it out that I could have ONE peanut butter Oreo cookie with the rest of my wine with dinner and then we went to a birthday party for a friend. It was ok when they brought out the store bought cupcakes, I could have resisted those, but when they brought out the homemade rum cake and the homemade chocolate Kalua vodka cake, I broke down. I shared a slice with Rachel, but still, that put me over.

Tuesday morning, 162.5 lbs

Food detail:

ER light vanilla yogurt - 60
leftover spaghetti bolognese - 237
SC low fat ice cream cup - 150
4 oz sugar snap peas - 40
garlic bread - 96
1 serving homestyle selects lasagna - 260
5 oz red wine - 125
1 double stuff peanut butter creme oreo - 70
1/2 slice chocolate bundt cake - 170

total = 1208

No comments:

Post a Comment