Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 56 - Tax Day!

I seem to have hit a wall. This week did not see any weight loss. In fact, here I am a week later and 1 lb MORE than last Friday. Am I making bad food choices? Can I absolutely not eat anything whose ingredients cannot be identified and counted? There were several of them this week, most recently the Dan Dan noodles (which I really thought I could count since there is a listing for Pei Wei Dan Dan, BUT it does not say what size a "serving" is), on Monday the McMennamins Garden Burger, and starting with last Thursday's beef tenderloin. I'm still 3 weeks from my first period on this diet so it can't be that already. Is it my interrupted runs? Last Saturday's when I got picked up after 2.5 miles or Tuesday when I had to stop every time a dog needed to pee?

So I went back to the Livestrong website to see if I needed to recalculate my calorie intake since I am 12 lbs lighter than when I started. OMG. That's IT! I put in my new weight and now I will be limited to 1010 calories per day! CRAP! I totally forgot that part of weight loss. That the heavier you are, the easier it is to make a change since ANYTHING you do will help. But now that I have already lost 7.1% of my body weight I need to readjust my intake so that I am only giving it what it needs to survive so the pounds can still come off. And this whole past week (except for Monday) I have been OVER that.

Well, let's see if we can change that starting NOW.

Friday morning, 163 lbs.

Food detail:

sugar free jello pudding - 60
Dan Dan leftovers (half of them) - 390
sugar free jello pudding - 60
3 oz sliced apple - 45
2 servings 98% fat free Oscar Mayer turkey hot dogs - 80
1 hot dog bun - 110
ketchup - 20
100 calorie pak Pringles - 100
WW lemon cake - 80
Pop secret kettle corn - 100
3 servings fat free cool whip - 45

total  = 1085

No comments:

Post a Comment