Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 49 in which dieter outsmarts the DMV

So to complete the car saga with a happy ending (after ANOTHER 1.5 fruitless hours at the DMV that morning) I contacted the one guy who used to own my car that WOULD return my phone calls and just had him sign a brand new bill of sale - over to ME. Walked in and out of a different DMV with temporary registration and license plates in 15 minutes pretty as you please. Ruby is all mine.

After all that, we decided to celebrate by going to Stanford's for dinner. They are having a special where you can get an appetizer and two entres for $25. Mark had the pizza (of course) and I had the tenderloin tips in Cabernet demi-glaze. O.M.G. The mashed potatoes must have had cream or something in them the meal was SO good, but in calculating my calories it just didn't seem right so I stayed way under my limit just in case.

Friday morning, 163.5 (though it did flash 162.5 for a moment, but I'll be patient)

Food detail:

1 serving Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal - 200
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
1 slice Eating Right whole grain honey white bread - 65
1 Tbspn reduced fat creamy peanut butter - 90
6 oz beef tenderloin - 252
1/2 cup mashed potatoes wtih milk and sour cream - 131
1 asparagus spear - 6
2 oz rum - 128

total = 915

No comments:

Post a Comment