Thursday, April 21, 2011

Diet Day 62

So my dear readers, this will be my last entry for the week, as I am taking off tomorrow for fabulous Las Vegas for my girl Rachel's Bachelorette Weekend Extravaganza! And as they say, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so not only will I not be blogging, but I am taking a break from counting calories. I know, a dangerous concept, and will probably sabotage all my hard work,  but I will avoid buffets tables and craps tables all all costs and try to keep all my calorie intake to chocolate and alcohol. Just kidding. Maybe.

Thursday morning, 161 lbs

Food detail:

ER light vanilla yogurt - 60
Bistro chicken Caesar salad - 230
ER light pomegranate ice cream cup - 100
1 cup brown rice - 215
3.3 oz baked chicken breast - 104
4 oz frozen mixed veg - 73
2 servings WW lemon cake - 160

total = 942

No comments:

Post a Comment