Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 48 - In which all dieters hopes and dreams are shattered

So the "new car" is currently a nightmare. The car itself is fine, but when I went to DMV to try to register it, I found out that I could not. Apparently, this car has been traded and passed around SEVEN times since the title was signed over to a scrap yard on February 2nd. OF THIS YEAR.That's less than 65 days. And not one, but AT LEAST TWO of the goddamned stupid fucking little shit punk kids did not sign bills of sale. And NONE of them registered it. And for some reason the DMV thinks it's MY responsibility to track them down. HOW THE FUCK I'm supposed to do that, they wont tell me. Seriously, how do you find someone you don't know? How would you know if you did? If I even found the right person and asked "did you sell a 97 Eclipse" they could lie and say no just to be contrary and I would have no idea. I was so depressed yesterday that we went to the movies. Sucker Punch wasn't exactly what I expected. And I ate nachos and ice cream bites. And with all the worry, I STILL lost another pound.

Wednesday morning, 163.5

Food detail:

Dannon light and fit yogurt - 80
8 oz OJ - 112
Arby's Grilled chicken chopped Farmhouse salad - 250
1 Tbspn light ranch dressing - 35
2 servings Tostitos white corn tortilla rounds - 280
2 oz cheese sauce - 102
1 serving Nestle Crunch Dibs ice cream bites - 340

total = 1209

No comments:

Post a Comment