Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 47 - Dieter gets A NEW CAR!

Ok, not new, it's 14 years old, but it's new to me, and if you've been following my vehicle saga at all, you know that I have had just rotten luck with cars for a while. Ever since that seemingly perfect Del Sol (whose major faults were not having a back seat for puggies and being the DEVIL to shift) I have purchased one problem car after another. So yesterday I checked Craigslist to see if any new Eclipses had been posted for sale (it was a long and complicated road that led me to desire an Eclipse, ask me if you're interested), and there was one who was willing to trade for an Integra. Woohoo, the chance to get a car I would like AND get rid of the car that had stranded me more times than I can count in one foul swoop? You bet! Anyway, long story short, I traded him the Teggy and $600 and got a shiny, beautiful, sporty ride that hopefully will keep me happy for a long time. Just as soon as I can get that damn "car air freshner" smell out of it. :)

Tuesday morning, 164.5

Food detail:

Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal - 200
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
2 slices serving Eating Right whole grain honey white bread - 130
1 Tbpn reduced fat peanut butter - 90
1 Tbspn grape jelly - 50
Arby's regular Beef and Cheddar - 420
Breyers smooth and dreamy chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sandwich - 160
1/4 cup skim milk - 21

Total = 1114

No comments:

Post a Comment