Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 44

Went out to dinner last night, fairly uneventful. Local Italian place at which I don't really like the food. Ok, that's not fair, I judge all Italian places by their Bolognese and if they don't offer that then their spaghetti with meat sauce. De Nicolas is just not great at that. Mark's baked ravioli, however, looked fantastic. Maybe I should try something else next time. But the food arrived fast enough that I didn't end up eating the bread basket, so that's something.

Saturday morning, scale is having a rough day. If I weigh myself over by the toilet, it's still 166. If I move the scale perpendicular to the tub I'm 165. Let's call it 165.5 lbs.

Food detail:

1 large egg - 74
1 slice Eating Right Whole grain honey white bread - 65
Bistro Chef Salad - 270
low fat ice cream carmel cone - 170
spaghetti and meat sauce - 255 (probably not right)
5 oz Chianti - 124
small slice garlic bread - 53
1 oz rum - 64

total = 1075

1 comment:

  1. I love De Nicolas Pizza! they make a great thin crust. you should try it! and good job by the way. i have been following your blog since it started

    ReplyDelete