Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 45

Woohoo! Scale was very nice to me this morning, 1.5 more down! And I thought I was going to go over yesterday when I started the day with a bowl of 200 calorie cereal. I guess there's a reason it's called "Kashi GoLean"!

Anywho, didn't do much else, I was supposed to go for a run and/or plant pumpkins but instead I picked up a pair of pants and Goodwill and started making a new purse. Was up till 1 a.m. and still didn't finish it, but I'm close. Oh, and I test drove a '96 Eclipse 5spd and I think I'm in love. As soon as the Acura sells that's what I'm gonna get... not necessarily that year, and definitely not THAT car (broken windshield, leaking sunroof) but a 95 to 99. I had a 97 Spyder that I bought new in 97 and drove till I got my first pink truck and loved it. But it got traded in when Carl got his beemer. But anyway, back to the diet...

Sunday morning, 164.5 lbs

Food detail:

1 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch - 200
1/2 cup skim milk - 43
9.3 oz leftover spaghetti and meat sauce - 237 (that seems low to me...)
1 Eating Right chocolate sundae ice cream cup - 100
dinner:
1/2 cup diced roasted red potatoes - 54
homemade porkchop schnitzel includes:
2.5 saltines - 32
1/4 egg - 18
3oz boneless porkchop - 158
Breyers Smooth and dreamy chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sandwich - 160

total = 1002

No comments:

Post a Comment