Monday, April 11, 2011

Days 51 and 52

So, you may have noticed I didn't blog yesterday. Well, I was busy. But that's just an excuse, I didn't want to. I didn't want to have to put that the pound I lost on Friday was back. Or premature. Or whatever. I have no explanation for it or excuse, the food detail section will attest to that. Perhaps it's Newton's law of motion in play. This weekend I did not see any "equal and opposite reaction" to the action of eating. So all the food pounds are still in my body. I don't know. But yesterday I didn't feel terribly well, so maybe the fruit smoothie I had for breakfast is just doing it's job on my intestines and we'll see progress tomorrow. Maybe.

I did try to run this weekend, but even that was cut short by having to go pick up my car from the muffler shop before they closed. And I never did get to go dancing.

Monday morning, 163.5 again :(

Food detail (Saturday):

Kashi 7 grain waffles - 150
Wendy's Ultimate Chicken Grill - 370
Value fries - 220
vanilla light ice cream cup - 100
2 oz rum - 128
Pop Secret Kettle corn - 100
3 servings fat free cool whip - 45

total = 1113

Food detail (Sunday):
1/2 banana - 53
1/4 cup blueberries - 20
2 Tablespoons fat free yogurt - 15
1/2 cup OJ - 56
1 glazed strawberry - 15
2 waffles - 242
Panda Express beef with broccolli - 130
Panda Express chicken with string bean - 170
low fat ice cream cup - 150
corn muffin vitatop - 100

total = 951

No comments:

Post a Comment