Friday, July 1, 2011

Day.... well..... so I took a week off so we'll just go ahead and call this 128.

So a week in St. Louis with my sister and the first day I had a Dunkin doughnut for breakfast. Yeah. It was like that. Then we had White Castle for lunch. Oh Yeah. Add to that some Italian food, a Scottish pub, a steak house, the Cheesecake Factory and I just totally blew the diet for a week, but hey, I was working hard even if it was mostly mental working and running around town (not so much running for reals). SO, yesterday was my first day back on the diet.

Friday morning, 153.9 lbs

Food detail:
Breakfast - uh, nada.

Lunch
Wendys Ultimate Chicken Grill Fillet - 320

Dinner
Taco Bell Beefy 5-Layer Burrito - 400

Snacks/Other
1 serving Kettle Corn 100 Calorie Popcorn - 100
1 serving Orange Slices Candy 130 0 0 33 0 25 0 15 0

Total = 950

No comments:

Post a Comment