Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 140

So for anyone who didn't read the astonishing news yesterday, one of my favorite artists and in fact my absolute fav fantasy artist, Amy frickin Brown, "favorited" some earrings on my Etsy site so I offered her a coupon to get them for free just so I can say Amy Brown wears my stuff. So that's my big news.

In other news I almost nearly failed to complete Week 7 because I went at lunch and only get 45 minutes for lunch and my training runs are now up to about an hour and 20 minutes so I did 4 intervals of the 6 and came home after about 55 minutes. which, is probably more than YOU did at lunch, am I right?

And then Mark went to book club with me (yay!) and we cozied up on the velvet sofa in the balcony of the Bagdad and watched Maltese Falcon with a glass of Pinot Blanc and a big ass chocolate chip cookie, 'cause some days my life is just perfect.

Wednesday morning, 152.1 lbs (even after that big ass cookie)

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - Berry Yogurt Crunch - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 serving Bistro Smokehouse BBQ Style Ranch Salad - 260

Dinner
1 serving Cranberry Walnut Mix -110
1 large Toasted Pita Bread - 236
1 serving Traditional Hummus - 90

Snacks/Other
3 Chocolate Chip Cookies (Soft Type) - 206 (there was no option in the program for "big ass cookie" so I just put in for 3 soft types - I am guessing it was probably more than this anyway, but I think I over-charged myself for dinner so it's all good)
2 servings Pinot Blanc Wine - 241
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160

Total = 1516

No comments:

Post a Comment