Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 139

I don't get it. Some weeks I will be the same thing every single day and it's infuriating that no matter what I do or eat that it doesn't change. And then there's weeks like this one where it changes every single day and I cannot find any rhyme or reason for it. I had a small breakfast, a salad for lunch and then WAY too much Pad See Ew for dinner (OMG, so much nom) and then a little snack before bed and LOST weight? I just don't get it.

Tuesday morning, 152.1 lbs

Food detail:
Breakfast
1 serving Deep Chocolate Vitatops - 100

Lunch
1 serving Bistro Chef Salad - 270

Dinner
1 1/2 servings pad see ew - 855 (I'm guessing here, I was too hungry to weight it and I had two bowls)

Snacks/Other
1/2 serving Buccaneer Joe's Unburied Treasure White Cheddar Corn Puffs - 70
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160

Total = 1455

2 comments:

  1. it was very yum - we usually get it from this place by our house, but I was up in Rachel's neighborhood delivering some fresh picked produce from my garden and they were having dinner at Thai Pod so we sat with them for a bit and ordered some food to go. I have never had Pad See Ew done badly, but this was particularly tasty.

    ReplyDelete