Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 145

Went to film a scene in a vampire movie yesterday and only managed to have some toaster waffles before I left the house and had no idea how long it would take or anything, and around 2 or 3pm I was getting a little hungry and had to film a scene where I was sucking the blood of my victim and got a gullet full of fake blood and nearly hurled. Had to run to the craft service table and wolfed down 3 chocolate brownies to get the taste of the fake blood out of my mouth so kinda ruined my count for the day. On top of that I made Mark take me "somewhere not gross" to eat after I had showered and we ended up at the pub (not exactly low cal) but I needed that.

Monday morning, 153.2 lbs

Food detail: (I wonder.... do I have to count the fake blood?)

Breakfast
1 serving 7 Grain Waffles - 150

Lunch
uh.... fake blood?

Dinner
1 serving Kettle Chips - 214
1 piece Meat Pie - 258

Snacks/Other
3 Brownies - 387
1 serving Marshmallow Circus Peanuts - 140
1 pint Blackthorn cider - 193

Total = 1342

No comments:

Post a Comment