Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 138 - WTF?

So perhaps I'm not being as vigilant as I should when choosing from the list of items that come up when I do a search in the program for what I am about to eat. Yesterday, we ordered a BBQ chicken pizza. So I looked it up in the program and just selected the first thing that came up, saying 900 and something for a whole pizza and put in the quarter of it I ate. And then later, when I had 2 more slices, I recorded them as well. I think maybe the math is off, even though 2 slices WERE a quarter of this pizza, it's really not possible that they were only 242 calories total,  because the scale is being a bitch this morning :(

Monday morning, 153.4 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
nada

Lunch
1/4 serving BBQ Chicken Pizza - 242

Dinner
1/4 serving BBQ Chicken Pizza -  242
1 medium stick or slice Soft Bread Stick with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese - 191

Snacks/Other
2 servings Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 320
Total = 995

No comments:

Post a Comment