Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 149 - where a trip to the movies doesn't put me over by too much

So, got my run in at lunch yesterday - all 4.82 miles of it, and that took up so much time that I wolfed down my Lean Cuisine lunch and didn't have a snack afterwards because I was busy posting things for sale on Etsy. Good thing too, because at nearly the last minute Mark and I decided to go see the new Harry Potter flick and I HAVE to eat something at the theatre, usually popcorn plus something sweet.

Friday morning, 151.9 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - Berry Yogurt Crunch - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 serving Lean Cuisine BBQ Chicken Quesadilla - 270

Dinner
1 1/2 servings Original Ham Steak - 75
5.7 oz Red Potatoes (Flesh and Skin, Baked) - 144

Snacks/Other
6 cups Oil Popped White Popcorn - 330
1 1/2 servings Peanut Butter Candy in a Crunchy Shell Pieces - 285

Total = 1317

No comments:

Post a Comment