Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 146 - Ouchie! Ouchie! Ouchie!

So first thing yesterday morning, I tweaked my ankle.... not by DOING anything, just walking around the house and it seized up. Same shit it does occasionally, but hasn't been doing it much since I've been running regularly. I still contend that when the surgeon cut off a bone spur a dozen years ago, that he left a chip in there and that it just swims around and around the ankle hurting me in different spots depending on where it happens to be. Can't prove it, of course, but that's what I imagine it is.

Oh, and I seem to be forgetting to log some foods as they are eaten, and then I end up adding them at the end of the day right before I export the log to my email and discover I've gone over my count. This is not a good habit.

Tuesday morning, 153.2 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - Berry Yogurt Crunch - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 serving Kettle Chips - 214
1 piece Meat Pie - 258

Dinner
1 cup Chicken Fried Rice - 329

Snacks/Other
5 servings Cool Whip Whipped Topping Lite - 100
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160
1 serving weight watchers weight watchers candy bar ice cream bar - 150

Total = 1424

No comments:

Post a Comment