Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 127

WTF??? Perhaps I should not have recalculated my calorie allotment because now all the sudden I'm back UP? How is that fair? So maybe I'm NOT working out enough to say "moderately active"? Yeah, I wanted to run yesterday, but couldn't due to LASER BRAZILIAN appointment (yowza!) but I went to abs class on Wednesday.... is my abs teacher right? Do I have to do cardio EVERY day? Who has time for that? When do you get to live your life? Between work and taking care of the dogs and keeping the house clean and sleeping, that only leaves so many hours a day to live...... and when I do cardio, I have to shower and that will ruin my new hair color :(

I'm cranky pants today. Oh, and my dermatology appointment only told me I'm getting OLD. Thanks.

Friday morning, 154.1 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1/2 serving Fat Free Milk - 45
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - Berry Yogurt Crunch - 170

Lunch
1 serving Bistro Smokehouse BBQ Style Ranch (Ready Pac) - 260
1 serving Vanilla Ice Cream Cups - 100

Dinner
1 serving Carrot Sticks - 35
1 serving Chicken Corn Dogs -  180
1/2 cup slices Cucumber (with Peel) - 8
1/2 cup pieces or slices Mushrooms - 8
1 tbsp Ranch Salad Dressing - 73

Snacks/Other
2 servings Coconut Rum - 102
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160
1 serving Tater Tots - 160

Total = 1301

No comments:

Post a Comment