Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 119 - wherein our dieter goes to the movies and has popcorn!

So, you'll notice that I didn't have a lot of food yesterday, but what I did have was yummy! Right after work we took off and went to the movies (Pirates IV) and I got to pretend I was back in time before the diet and have popcorn and Reese's Pieces. I did have the gal at the concession stand actually measure out the popcorn for me (did you know there are SIX cups of popcorn in a JUNIOR popcorn???) and I actually COUNTED out the Reeses Pieces, but I enjoyed them. I didn't even make it to my limit for the day, but that's ok because I failed to count the soda at the theatre because I had no way of measuring how many sips of Mark's Cherry Coke I had. Probably at least 100 calories worth. And then after we got home I read a book for 3 hours and had a slice of toast.

Food Detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Deep Chocolate Vitatops - 100

Lunch
2 servings cheesy cauliflower casserole - 234

Dinner
1 serving 45 Calories and Delightful 100% Whole Wheat Bread (toast) - 45
6 cups Oil Popped White Popcorn - 330

Snacks/Other
1 1/2 servings Peanut Butter Candy in a Crunchy Shell Pieces - 285
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160

Total = 1154

No comments:

Post a Comment