Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 104

So, I know I went for a run on Monday to finish Week 2 of F210k, but I felt like going again, so I did Week 3 Day 1 after work, and ended it at the grocery store to meet up with Mark and pick up our week's worth of food. By the time we were done we were STARVING and ate 7 oz of veggie fried rice (homemade). Doesn't sound like much, but I've been trying to keep my meals under 300 calories so that I could cover my inevitable snacking.

Well, seeing as how I've been losing more weight on the days I go OVER my calorie allotment, I'm getting a little more slack on that. Especially on days that I exercise. So I guess I should reconfigure my profile to see just how many calories I can eat if I go from a "sedentary" lifestyle to a more moderately active one.

Ok, just went to the website and recalculated, and as it turns out, I should have had the thing set to "lightly active" all along since I am not lying in bed ALL DAY. So it says for "moderately active" (some walking, garage work, house cleaning, child care) that I can eat 1337 calories a day!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! Dude, for that many, I'll run EVERY day! It's like a huge weight off my shoulders to be granted 300 more a day. Like a whole 4th meal! I dare not even see what it says I can eat if I actually put "active", or I'd go overboard.

Wow, I'm totally going to go eat breakfast now.

Wednesday morning, 155.3 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Frosted Shredded Wheat Cereal - 200
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 serving Bowties Pasta - 210
1 serving Old World Style Flavored with Meat Pasta Sauce - 70

Dinner
7 oz Meatless Fried Rice - 300

Snacks/Other
1 serving 100% Real Fruit Strip - 45
1 serving Pop Secret Fat Free Microwave Popcorn - 100
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160
1 serving White Mint Truffle Bar - 100

Total = 1228

No comments:

Post a Comment