Monday, June 20, 2011

Days 121-123 the BBQ Weekend.

So with throwing the BBQ on Saturday, and eating nothing all day until the BBQ started and then eating a cheese burger and a bunch of chips before DEVOURING a half dozen of Colleen's AWESOME jello shots, then going to Suki's and drinking till I blacked out, I don't really have an accurate count for that day, and Sunday's subsequent hangover and not being ABLE to eat until after 4pm after Colleen dyed my hair when I suddenly chowed down all the remaining deviled eggs, 2 hot dogs, the rest of the BBQ chips, all the pita chips and a few of Mark's circus peanut candy, I don't have a count for that day either. All I know is I woke up Sunday morning at 152.1 lbs and this morning I am a massive 155.4lbs. I don't even KNOW what that's about.

here's Friday's food detail, anyway:
Breakfast
1 serving Frosted Shredded Wheat Cereal - 200
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
2 servings Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup - 120

Dinner
1 serving Pork Fried Rice - 290

Snacks/Other
1 serving ice cream sundae - 80
4 servings Orange Slices Candy - 520

Total = 1253

No comments:

Post a Comment